Currently, LIT Boutique is looking for one experienced individual to join our management team as part-time Key Holder. We're searching for an individual who has a strong focus on client services, product knowledge, visual presentation, and store organization to successfully carry out the responsibilities of Key Holder. If you are outgoing, enthusiastic, and retail-savvy with a drive to continually learn and develop yourself then this could be a great job for you!
- Deliver amazing service and build sales by styling and wardrobing each customer based on their needs
- Direct and supervise stylists to ensure a superior customer experience
- Manage the day-to-day operations to achieve sales targets and communicate performance to a larger team regularly
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Merchandising -- Knowledge of visual standards and techniques; ability to implement and interpret according to LIT's guidelines
- 1+ years of retail experience
- Ability to work evenings and weekends with flexible hours (weekends required)
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Interest in fashion is strongly preferred
- Pride in your appearance and your store
- Exceptional communication skills
- 30-35 hours per week full time, 15-25 hours per week part time
LIT Boutique offers competitive pay plus monthly/yearly incentives.Please email with cover letter, resume, and your availability to start.