Merchandise and Inventory Associate
Launched in 2005, LIT Boutique is a specialty boutique that offers an unparalleled shopping experience tailored to meet our customers' needs. Along with our eCommerce site we operate 4 stores in two states with more on the way!. Like fashion, LIT is ever evolving! We're continually searching for the best "it" trends, the most talented up-and-coming designers, and unique styling tips to offer our savvy customers. We understand that each individual employee contributes to our continued success.
LIT Boutique is currently seeking an enthusiastic and goal-orientated Merchandise & Inventory Associate for our offices! This position plays an integral role in supporting our retail locations! This position will work as part of a team that is responsible for receiving and processing new and existing merchandise at our warehouse.
- Processing & Receiving Inventory: Assist in receiving daily orders by accurately completing new inventory procedures and ensuring that the merchandise is floor ready according to company standards.
- Merchandising Inventory: Assist in the allocation and replenishment of new and current merchandise and facilitate regular inventory transfers and merchandise deliveries to retail locations.
- Ensuring that the merchandise is floor ready according to company standards.
- Complete all inventory processes and all merchandise is properly checked in and ticketed.
- Maintain and organize stockrooms and backstock areas.
- Facilitate bi-weekly transfers and deliveries of merchandise to retail locations.
- The ideal candidate will have meticulous attention to detail and organization.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.