Shop online, or visit us at one of our four store locations! With two stores in Boston, one in Newport, and one in Portsmouth, there are plenty of places to take your shopping from online to IRL.
Qualifications include a strong focus on client services, product knowledge, visual presentation, and store organization and management to successfully carry out the responsibilities of Store Manager. As Store Manager you will be responsible for every aspect of your store. You will lead a team off associates, assistant managers, and key holders that are motivated, outgoing, and always ready to provide a superior level of customer service. You will be responsible for meeting and exceeding all given sales goals and keeping up with all operational procedures. You will be expected to continually educate yourself and your staff to become not only a great manager, but also an excellent leader.
Store Manager Description
Facilitate and lead all activities required to achieve all store goals, including sales objectives, client experience, human resource management, payroll / operating expenses, loss prevention, merchandise management and presentation while simultaneously driving both associate and client engagement.
- Organization -- Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines, hold team accountable and follow-up on all activities within your store.
- Leadership -- Proven ability to challenge and motivate lower management and associates in an atmosphere of mutual respect by fostering support of innovative business practices and upholding morale.
- Merchandising -- Knowledge of visual standards and techniques; ability to implement and interpret according to LIT's guidelines, individualizing to store attributes.
- Communication -- Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to upper management; ability to express and logically articulate point of view.
- Development -- A committed attitude towards developing their team to accomplish store's business objectives through attraction, selection, coaching, investment, retention and motivation.
- Minimum one year of retail management with experience leading and developing a team of associates and other managers.
- Possess a healthy amount of prior selling experience in a retail setting.
- Familiar with past, current and upcoming fashion trends and the ability to connect those trends to our merchandise to make suitable recommendations to clients.
- Must be an effective communicator, highly organized, and capable of multitasking in a fast paced retail store.
- Full time availability required.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Sick / Personal Days
- Monthly / Yearly Bonuses
Please send resume and cover letter. References upon request.